Friday, May 8, 2009

Dreamweaver Refelections #1

Dreamweaver, as long as I've known it, has proven to be a tool that simplifies the process of creating and updating webpages; for me, it has meant the difference between hammering out lines of code for hours, as opposed to putting it together quickly and neatly in Dreamweaver and building it successfully on the first try.

Now, I breeze through the design process - what was once a mountain is now turned into a molehill, an immense obstacle now small and easy to overcome. Productivity is on the rise, and I can honestly say I'm all the better for it.

In addition to that, Blogger has also made the biggest difference in broadcasting and communicating ideas to others. Before I used it, I had trouble communicating my ideas clearly; now, I can easily and vividly show people the why and how of my ideas and techniques.

-Enyal

No comments: