Tuesday, October 23, 2007

RSS Feeds

Hey All!

Just found a unique way to subscribe to different web site and keep updated on their latest changes: via the use of Bloglines, one can view a site without the oft annoyance of advertisements.

However, one does sacrifice a few things for this ease of service; the user only recieves a barebones version of the site, sacrificing looks for pure info. However, despite this shortcoming, Bloglines is a nice tool to use for when I need info as to the latest happenings fast.

Enyal

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Enyal, as you might have gathered from my blog I'm not very computer ligit. Does the Bloglines have a websie, a downloadable program, or is something that you have to search for on the internet? I may be able to learn new stuff. Thanks

Bernard Von Poobely said...

Bloglines isn't the only rss reader, althought its a good one. I use Google Reader myself.