Friday, October 12, 2007

Tricky Wiki

Salutations!

Recently, I got involved in the works of Wikipedia; I have to say that this is one way that the collective consciousness of the world around us can be archived. In the right hands, it can be a repository for archived knowledge and an excellent source of learning; however, steps must be taken by each individual to ensure that no erroneous information is entered, for even the slightest mistake on one's information can have consequences for the recipient of such flawed knowledge. Even though this is my first real time ever doing this, I could discern this was an important tenet to follow.

Enyal

2 comments:

Patricia said...

I have only used Wikipedia twice and both times found it extremely helpful, will be wary in using it nextime.

Bernard Von Poobely said...

nice Jung reference ;)