Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"Flickr"-ingly "del.ici.ous".

Hello All!

Today, my post will be regarding my impressions of both flickr (a photo database) and del.ici.ous (a handy way to tag sites of interest on the web).

Flickr is a great way to store your collection of photos online as well as find others submitted by other users that you may like. A user may also choose to add commentary to various parts of photo to add info about the piece. Already, I've cobbled together a modest collection of favorite photos.

del.ici.ous, on the other hand, is a site that is very fun to work with; it acts as a more advanced favorites list for your browser allowing you to sort you sites of interest into categories, with various tags applied to them for sorting.

In the future, I will probably keep constant use with del.ici.ous; flickr is a good site, but I'm currently not all that interested in photography at the moment. Perhaps later...

Enyal

No comments: