Friday, May 9, 2008

RSS QnA

Hello All!

Been a bit since I wrote, but I've been quite busy with a few pressing matters; forgive for the delay!

Anyway, our topic for today is the RSS feed reader (such as Bloglines), and the advantages and disadvantages of using it. While it may be a useful aid in quickly recieving all recent info that has appeared on a site, there is always the knowledge that by not visiting the main site, you actually make the owner(s) LOSE money by bypassing the advertising that they employ to stay in business. This is something to keep in mind, but one cannot deny that using a feeder such as this can be quite useful

As it stands, I'll keep using my Bloglines, as useful it has been, to keep up to date with my various sites; I can visit them later to see what else is going on.

Seeya,
Enyal

No comments: