Monday, September 24, 2007

Hello, CIOS F275 class!

Hello all!

Since a little background is in order, my name is Enyal.

I've been a student at UAF for a few years now, interested mainly in an English degree; after attaining that, I think I'll go for Computer Engineering. I've had a few computer courses up there, mainly Java and computer history.The reason this class interests me is that web communication is one of the major fixtures in today's modern society. In order to take advantage of this increasing trend, we must have the right knowledge with which to work with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the interesting things about most of the tools and applications we survey in this class is that while many have their roots in the world of "geeks" and computer oriented professionals, they are now very valuable to people across the spectrum. My heaviest use of the web outside of work is to connect with other writers, readers, poets, and music lovers...

 Fotografa said...

I’m also interested in a computer degree, although I might stick with business but will just have to see. Computer skills are definitely a most these days and it’s only going to get more advanced as the year’s progress.

Elygha